- One to One training sessions
- Training for small groups with a shared training goal
This takes place at our fully equipped, private studio in Dublin 4 which is kitted out with top quality free weight and functional training equipment. Though there are differences between the types of training we offer, they all share a common approach and methodology that is:
- Informed by our formal qualifications in physiotherapy, personal training and Pilates
- Driven by our ongoing interest in best practices in health, fitness and well being and how they can be harnessed to improve personal training
- Moulded by many years experience of training people with very different requirements and abilities but a shared desire to improve their health, fitness and quality of life
Together, these have helped us craft a 5-step approach that is evidence-based, progressive and results-driven. Anyone who trains with us goes through the same process.
The Five Steps
Each client has exclusive access to their personal trainer during one on one sessions. Particular emphasis is placed on analysing how you train, so that you can achieve optimal performance and extract maximum benefit from your time in the gym.
One on one sessions are particularly suited to people who:
- Are new to personal training and want to progress in a supportive, private space
- Have very specific training needs – e.g. recovering from injury, dealing with health issues, etc.
- Require specialist training supervision
- Are interested in accelerating their strength and fitness
- Are under time pressures due to work or other commitments
We are particularly proud of the support we provide to our clients but sometimes the most effective motivation to train comes from working with friends, colleagues or peers.
We run semi-private sessions for no more than 4 people, who often have a shared training goal. Typically, these are people who’ve either trained together before or want to achieve something with each other.
We adopt the same training philosophy and methodology as we do for our one on one sessions. This format is particularly suited to people who:
- Have some prior experience in training
- Share a common goal
- Find a group environment motivating
- Want a more cost-effective way to train consistently